- 10% downpayment is required to allocate a room via online booking system, unless within 14 days in which case full payment is required. Balance payment is required within 1 week, unless departure is more than 2 months in advance in which case balance is required 2 months before arrival.
- The balance payment can be settled by one of these 3 payment options:
a. Bank transfer to our UK account in £GBP if you have a UK bank account.
b. Any currency to our Indonesia bank account, if more than £500.
c. Otherwise by credit/debit card. We use Stripe and charge 3% bank handling fee. Visa, Mastercard and AMEX are accepted. We only accept credit card payments in £GBP.
- To make a reservation not using online booking system, full payment is required if less than 2 months before arrival or booking amount less than £500. Otherwise 10% deposit is required with the balance payable 2 months before arrival.
- Deposits are non-refundable under any circumstances.
- Final Payment is due 2 months prior to departure and is non-refundable but may be used towards a future trip, subject to 1 month written notice requesting variation of dates. (Must be used within one year from date of receipt, excludes peak season July-August and Xmas-New Year, and not for higher season than originally booked). We will only accept a maximum of 1 variation in dates per booking.
- Travel Insurance is mandatory for your safety and to cover unexpected, unplanned events such as travel delays, flight cancellations, illness, injury etc.
- Any form of payment constitutes acceptance of the Terms and Conditions stated on this site.
- If full payment has not been made before arrival, the balance must be settled in full the day after arrival in cash local currency.
- Reservations are not transferable to 3rd parties and no sub letting of rooms is allowed.
- Padang Padang Surf Camp will not be held responsible for injury, death, damage, loss, delay, cost, expense, or inconvenience arising from travel misfortunes or surfing accidents.|
- Weekly inclusions only apply if stay minimum 7 nights.
- We reserve the right to cancel or refuse anyone who is rude to our staff.
- Minimum administration charge of £20 to amend a reservation. A maximum administration fee of £100 will be applied to reservations that are time consuming and require many emails.
- Quotations are valid for 14 days and does not guarantee room availability. If quotation not accepted within that time period a new quotation will be required to proceed with a reservation.
- Credit cards are not accepted at surf camp. The only payment accepted at the surf camp is cash Indonesia Rupiah.
- Passports must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of departure.
- If applicable, a valid visa is required for travel & we suggest ALL guests traveling to Indonesia confirm current visa requirements before departure.
- To drive in Bali you need an IDP (International driving permit). Apply for IDP in your country before you arrive if you plan to drive a car or motorbike.
Surf guiding means we will take you to the surf spot i.e. transport you to the best surf spot in the locality depending on your ability and preference. We will also provide information regarding tides, winds, rips and access to/from the break. Surf guiding is only suitable for experienced surfers and does not include any supervision services of surfers - you will be expected to be able to surf independently.
If you require assistance with surfing, and/or supervision in the water, then it is mandatory to book surf lessons for reasons of safety and your enjoyment.
Damage to Hire Equipment
Major Structural Damage:
Max charge: up to 4,000,000 IDR. Partial or complete snaps and creases which cause a permanent weakness and structurally undermine a board will require the board to be replaced. This will be charged to the renter at the board’s cost price. The damaged board will be replaced with a new one. The damaged board is then the property of the renter.
Is charged at a minimum of 250,000 IDR for repairs and retouching of paint work and the price of the repair will increase depending on the extent of the damage. Lost or damage fins will be charged at 150,000 IDR per fin. Damaged fins plugs or boxes starts at 200,000 IDR.
£3 or 60,000 IDR per day. Paid in advance. Covers all accidental dings or damage. Does not include misuse, loss or theft. If a board is broken you must return at least one half of the board.
All bedrooms, dining areas and vehicles are non smoking. There is a designated smoking area in garden which is both comfortable and sociable. Smoking is not allowed anywhere else in surf camp.