- 10% downpayment is required to allocate a room via online booking system, unless arrival date is within 30 days in which case full payment is required. Balance payment is required within 1 week, unless arrival is more than 60 days in advance in which case balance is required 60 days before arrival.
- The balance payment can be settled by one of these 3 payment options:
a. Bank transfer to our UK account in £GBP if you have a UK bank account.
b. Any currency to our Indonesia bank account, if more than £500.
c. Otherwise by credit/debit card. We use Stripe and charge 3% bank handling fee. Visa & Mastercard are accepted. We don't accept credit card payments by Amex, Diners or any other type except Visa and Mastercard. We only accept credit card payments in £GBP.
- To join our surfing program, you must be a competent swimmer able to swim in open ocean. There is an inherant risk of injury while surfing from dangers such as the reef, your own surfboard, other surfers and surfboards, and other factors. By making a reservation you confirm you understand the risks and Padang Padang Surf Camp is not liable for any injuries.See
- Deposits are non-refundable under any circumstances.
- Final Payment is due 60 days prior to departure and is non-refundable but may be used towards a future trip, subject to 1 month written notice requesting variation of dates. (Must be used within one year from date of receipt, excludes peak season July-August and Xmas-New Year, and not for higher season than originally booked). We will only accept a maximum of 1 variation in dates per booking.
- Travel Insurance is mandatory for your safety and to cover unexpected, unplanned events such as travel delays, flight cancellations, illness, injury etc.
- Any form of payment constitutes acceptance of the Terms and Conditions stated on this site.
- Quotations are valid for 14 days and does not guarantee room availability. If quotation not accepted within that time period a new quotation will be required to proceed with a reservation.
- Reservations are not transferable to 3rd parties and no sub letting of rooms is allowed.
- Padang Padang Surf Camp will not be held responsible for injury, death, damage, loss, delay, cost, expense, or inconvenience arising from travel misfortunes or surfing accidents. See 6. above where you are required to take appropriate insurance to cover such risks.
- Weekly inclusions only apply if stay minimum 7 nights.
- We reserve the right to cancel or refuse anyone who is rude to our staff. No bullying of staff is allowed at the surf camp.
- Minimum administration charge of £20 to amend a reservation. A maximum administration fee of £100 will be applied to reservations that are complicated, time consuming or require many emails.
- Surf lessons can not be cancelled or changed after 3pm the day before. A 50% minimum cancellation charge will be applied.
- Cancellations of transfers are not refundable under any circumstances.
- Passports must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of departure.
- If applicable, a valid visa is required for travel & we suggest ALL guests traveling to Indonesia confirm current visa requirements before departure.
- To drive in Bali you need an IDP (International driving permit). Apply for IDP in your country before you arrive if you plan to drive a car or motorbike.
Surf guiding means we will take you to the surf spot i.e. transport you to the best surf spot in the locality depending on your ability and preference. We will also provide information regarding tides, winds, rips and access to/from the break. Surf guiding is only suitable for experienced surfers and does not include any supervision services of surfers - you will be expected to be able to surf independently.
If you require assistance with surfing, and/or supervision in the water, then it is mandatory to book surf lessons for reasons of safety and your enjoyment.
Additional costs not included in your stay
100,000rp pp for return boat transfers to airport reefs. Payable directly to the boat operator in cash only.
15,000rp pp for access and Padang Padang beach. Payable directly to the local government staff in cash only.
Damage to Hire Equipment
Major Structural Damage:
Max charge: up to £300. Partial or complete snaps and creases which cause a permanent weakness and structurally undermine a board will require the board to be replaced. This will be charged to the renter at the board’s cost price. The damaged board will be replaced with a new one. The damaged board is then the property of the renter.
Is charged at a minimum of £15 for repairs and retouching of paint work and the price of the repair will increase depending on the extent of the damage. Lost or damage fins will be charged at £10 per fin. Damaged fins plugs or boxes starts at £15.
£4 a day. Paid in advance. Covers all accidental dings or damage. Does not include misuse, loss or theft. If a board is broken you must return at least one half of the board.
All bedrooms, dining areas and vehicles are non smoking. There is a designated smoking area in garden which is both comfortable and sociable. Smoking is not allowed anywhere else in surf camp.
We do not provide plastic bottles and kindly ask you be kind to the fragile environment in a practical way by switching off aircon units, fans, lights and electric appliances when not in use.